[wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

Formoso, Travis Travis.Formoso at blueslate.net
Tue Feb 20 14:52:29 CET 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Chmielewski [mailto:mangoo at wpkg.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:40 AM
To: Formoso, Travis
Cc: wpkg-users
Subject: Re: [wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

> Install WPKG Installer on a client machine.

I installed the WPKG Install on the client machine and the settings I put are:

Script path: \\bsstest\wpkg\wpkg.js
Script parameters: /synchronize

Advanced section:

Software: \\bsstest\wpkg\software
Settings: \\bsstest\wpkg\settings

After putting these settings in - the client machine boots up and then it installs the packages, however it does not show the user it is doing it, it will do it automatically.

What parameters do I need to define so that it shows the screen where it tells the user it is installing?

Thanks

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.