[wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

Formoso, Travis Travis.Formoso at blueslate.net
Tue Feb 20 23:45:37 CET 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael J. Kidd <wpkg at linuxkidd.com>
Sent: Tue, 2/20/2007 5:11pm
To: wpkg-users <wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org>
Subject: Re: [wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

> The command your using only Configures Windows Auto Update process to do
> what you desire.  It does not initiate an Update..

> I use http://www.autopatcher.com for my initial updates.

> Michael

ahhh that would make sense. Does autopatcher work with WPKG and if so is Perl still required? I am looking for one solution to push everything out - so if autopatcher works with WPKG that would be great!

VDEV

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.

VDEV