[wpkg-users] wpkg web handling

éric le hénaff eric.le.henaff at ens.fr
Fri Jun 1 23:33:13 CEST 2007

 > 'm using the DHCP configuration file as a database for hosts so I
don't have to enter the hostnames myself but can select them from an
already existing table instead.

In fact, guenaele's idea should be added to other web interfaces
(linuxkidd).
it's not a work for wpkg itself but for wpkg's web interfaces.

The idea is to propose to select the name of the machine to be created
from a dropdown list box filled with names extracted from dhcpd.conf.