[wpkg-users] MS SAPI4

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Thu Mar 1 17:58:58 CET 2007

Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Well, the third case doesn't have any rational explanation :) Is your
> network is haunted with ghosts? :)

As a real system administrator i've killed some of my users, hiding the
body under some racks or cable switch panel... so... could be. ;)

> Perhaps, it's a broken installer, that works only interactively then?
> Does it help if you run WPKG Installer with GUI enabled (installers
> shown in the foreground)?

Do you mean 'script user interface - show' checked?

I've tried all this stuff, i think i can try also this.

And indeed WORKS!!! many thanks!!!

But now a question. If i start/stop the service as a logged user i see
the difference of having 'script user interface - show' checked (a
command prompt window open and i can see the cscript banner on it), but
if they are executed on boot nothing appear (no cmd windows at all, no
other windows too).

What is the real difference to have 'script user interface - show'
checked?

I've just finished to deploy wpkg on roughly all my computers, and
really i don't want to break something...

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

VDEV