[wpkg-users] please help me...

Veeendra Gadde veerugadde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:56:06 CET 2007

Hello Everyone,

                        I am bit confused with wpkg stuff.Can anyone help me
with my questions.

I am using wpkg on windows server 2003(where i stored .js file,host.xml,
package.xml,profile.xml along with softwares).

So to start wpkg service, i am using cscript \\server\wpkg\wpkg.js
/synchronize /quiet

Is this command is enough to start wpkg service from client or do i need
wpkg installer (client side) to start service.

I am planning to use wpkg service through browser (on form submission).

 Can anyone give me an idea how to test wpkg on server (to check the actual
working).Please can anyone give me brief idea about that stuff.I really need
your help guys...

Thanks,

Veerendra Gadde.

--