[wpkg-users] MS SAPI4

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Mar 2 09:41:28 CET 2007

Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > What is the real difference to have 'script user interface - show'
> > checked?
> It's mainly for debug purposes.

Oh.

> If it's enabled, everything will be launched in foreground - so that any
> logged on user could see it.

Ok, but... if i restart service as a logged user i confirm that i see
the cscript command prompt windows and i can see also some 'flying
files' windows (also with /q:q some little copy windows appear...)
popping up for some fraction of second, but if i run on boot, nothing
appear.

what you are saying is that if i put '5 minutes' on run time for the
'lock logon' window, and 5 minutes passed without a complete
installation, a logged user can (eventually) interact with WPKG?

I think is an acceptable risk... or at least seems it is the only way
to install some package... ;(((

Can the foreground/background execution status moved on a per-package
basis?

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

VDEV