[wpkg-users] WPKG Gtk Gui

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sun Mar 11 23:10:54 CET 2007

oly schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have been learning / experimenting with c# gtk and monodevelop, the
> output of which can be seen at the link below.
>
> basically the program generates the xml files from values you submit in
> the gtk gui.
>
> Let me know what you think, the monodevelop project is included code
> glade files etc...
>
> Screenshots and download link are available below.
>
> http://www.digitaloctave.com/index.php?Page=Articles&Type=Show&AID=7

Well, it's the best Gtk GUI for WPKG - and the only one, too :)

Some "help" buttons could be needed for first time users - just my thought.

$ file wpkg-gui.exe
wpkg-gui.exe: MS-DOS executable PE  for MS Windows (console) Intel 80386
32-bit Mono/.Net assembly
$ ./wpkg-gui.exe
bash: ./wpkg-gui.exe: cannot execute binary file
$ mono ./wpkg-gui.exe

And it started :)

Feel free to add your project to "Related Projects", "News", and/or any
other page you find appropriate on http://wpkg.org.

Also, feel free to use wpkg-users mailing list for any communication or
feedback you may need.