[wpkg-users] WPKG Installer 0.91 released

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Mar 27 16:27:27 CEST 2007

Mark Nienberg schrieb:
> Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
>> WPKG Installer 0.91 has been released.
>
> What is the recommended procedure for upgrading a client that is
> currently running the previous version?

Sorry for a late reply.

Upgrade process is not that obvious at the moment.
It requires a XML file, and is not a seamless process when one wants to
upgrade the client, and WPKG Installer is running wpkg.js at the
moment... (although can be done with cmc /C start /i - which will start
a process in the background == not block the upgrade anymore).

I'll post an update about it in a week or so.