[wpkg-users] ideas for WPKG Client 1.2

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Nov 27 17:24:42 CET 2007

Joseph Kotran schrieb:
> Tomasz,
>
> 	The "Laptop mode" is useful even on a LAN.  For example an end user may be
> hosting a demonstration the same morning that a sys admin releases a number of
> updates.  The end user may want to temporarily skip the updates so that a bad
> or slow update does not disrupt their presentation.

Right. So, maybe "offline mode" or "disconnected mode" would be a better
name?

> Thank you for your hard work and support of WPKG.

Oh, it's not just me. Without the guys like Rainer with his recent
contribution WPKG surely wouldn't be where it is now.

Why don't you add a sentence or two to http://wpkg.org/Testimonials? ;)

Easy Software Deployment >> http://wpkg.org