[wpkg-users] OT: firefox

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:43:27 CEST 2007

I'm sure this problem has been pondered here so, here goes:    Is
there a way to import a bookmarks file via the command line?  I think
the nicest way to deploy Firefox is to let it import from IE.  That
said I'd like to push out a bunch of bookmarks without overwriting the
users current bookmarks.  Altering the bookmarks file in
%PROGRAMFILES%\Mozilla Firefox\Defaults\Profile\  doesn't affect the
current user.  I think it's only a skel.    Does anyone have a
solution?  I'm currently mad the most recent CCK wizard because
there's no option to import a bookmarks.html file.  Only type in by
hand....  BS!

Thanks,
Peter

wpkg-users mailing list