[wpkg-users] WPKG Client

Hannes Gruber wpkg at guzman.at
Thu Oct 18 09:01:39 CEST 2007

Juche Group,

I am using WPKG for quite a while now and I am pretty content.
My packages are a mixture of silent installers and some use autoIt. Now
I am tired to go through every Machine an run wpkg if I have to make an
update.
I thought, that I could try the WPKG Client, to run wpkg automatically
at startup.
I never did before, because I could not imagine that it will run
flawlessly with the installers using autoit.

Am I right or am I wrong? Does it make sense to try?

Hannes
--

Zufallszitat:

You had mail, but the super-user read it, and deleted it!

                !!! www.usw.at !!!

         nimm die Herausforderung an

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org