***SPAM***Re: [wpkg-users] question about checks

W. Chris Shank shankwc at acetechgroup.com
Fri Oct 19 17:09:56 CEST 2007

right - i realized my logic was backwards after I hit send.

If I run in debug mode, will it give me any feedback regarding with if check matches the name? My guess is that the name isn't being matched correctly and it's attempting to install again. The Event Log never shows it finishing with Spybot install and moving to the next package.