[wpkg-users] Ugly perl script to check if packages are installed on a set of workstations.

Gerd Ott gerdott at taz.de
Tue Apr 1 18:22:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
Your report.pl is not ugly, it's pretty pretty!

Works fine for me after adjusting the locations, even if perl -W
(v5.8.8) is saying: "Using a hash as a reference is deprecated".

BTW. If I copy the statusfiles to a share using a wpkg-package like
http://wpkg.org/Viewing_software_installed_on_workstations , I always
get the status *before* the last execution of wpkg.js. Perhaps the
better way ist to define an additional action to execute after wpkg.js.

Greetings,
Gerd