[wpkg-users] Powershell and WPKG

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 1 23:10:33 CEST 2008

Steve Handy schrieb:
> I am trying to see if WPKG can force a desktop to execute a powershell to perform certain functions such as establishing local group policy.

WPKG just executes commands you specify.

As long as these command work without user interaction when you start
them as a privileged user, such as Administrator or SYSTEM, these
commands should also work when started by WPKG.

It shouldn't matter if it's PowerShell, Perl, Python etc. (as long as
the appropriate interpreter is installed).