[wpkg-users] xsd, dtd schema files?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Apr 3 23:35:10 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,

Jan Luehr wrote:
> so far I'm using XML-editors for editing wpkg config files. Are there any xsd
> or dtd schema files for validating? (And finding my typos *g*)

Unfortunately not yet. This would also be a good source for
documentation. Once I started to create XSD schema files but I found no
time to finish (and I have very few experience with it yet).
However be assured that I would like to create XSD schema files but
found no time yet.

So the answer is no, they currently do not exist (unless somebody else
created them already).

Sorry.