[wpkg-users] Questions about offline mode and executing the wpkg service

Dieter Scholz rd-disc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 7 16:56:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Oh, yes, we are talking about slightly different things. Now we have a
> prove. At least I think we gave some samples about nearly every usage of
> 'exit [/b]' :-)
>
> So everybody should be able now to chose the correct usage for his needs.

I used both alternatives - but just posted one - and they both failed in my
VMware setup. But I think Tomasz is right and I have to use his version
because otherwise I'll receive the result of the successful termination of
cmd.exe. Hope I got that right ...

Now I love my bash scripts even more ... :-)

Greetings

Dieter