[wpkg-users] Wrapper hints...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Apr 11 11:37:06 CEST 2008

Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
  In chel di` si favelave...

> The file is so small you may well attach it (or paste) as plain text -
> otherwise, having to save and unpack it is boring.

Grrrrr... i've resed the message 4 time because my border SMTP gateway
filter .js, last try was 'rename to .txt and zip it'. Sorry.

Using cut and paste, after executing the real wpkg.js in the wrapper
script, i do:

	if (!shellex.StdErr.AtEndOfStream) {
	        WScript.StdErr.Write(shellex.StdErr.ReadAll());
	}
	if (!shellex.StdOut.AtEndOfStream) {
	        WScript.StdOut.Write(shellex.StdOut.ReadAll());
	}

it is really needed or 'naturally' stdout go to stdout and stderr go to
stderr?

> Incidentally, wouldn't it be something similar to this non-existent
> feature?
> http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/wpkg-users/2008-April/thread.html#2933
> Feel free to comment as the idea proposed is far from perfect.

Ahem, i think you have paste the wrong link...

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/