[wpkg-users] Upgrade V0.9x to 1.0x Question 2

Simon Walters siwalters at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:22:10 CEST 2008

I did my first test of 1.0.1 in one of schools and I jsut copied my existing
hosts,profile and pagkage.xml files into a new folder containg wpkg 1.0.1
and it worked without error :)

However, I just run wpkg as a batch file in the All Users Start folder and use
this

cscript \\suitec01\icttech\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize

in the batch file.

In V0.9x it would run and output info to the cmd window which I used to just
let me know if everthing seemed to be working OK and if I wanted
to do a test run - I just put a pause at the end of the file and studied the window.

V1.0.1 seems to want to output information using Windows Dialog boxes.

Is the old functionality available or will I have to learn the new method (and
presumably add a /quiet switch?)

regards

Simon