[wpkg-users] nested check logic

W. Chris Shank shankwc at acetechgroup.com
Mon Dec 15 04:20:55 CET 2008

thanks for clarifying

can anyone tell me if package dependency, conflicts, and supercedes has changed or been eliminated? there is mention in the wiki that an older format is no longer support for this. actually, it would be very helpful if there was a document describing the XML schema? That way i could just code this interface to that spec. Does that exist?