[wpkg-users] Logfilepath via comandline

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sun Feb 3 16:23:31 CET 2008

grubi schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> I'm using wpkg 1.0rc7 and was not able to set the logfilepath via
> command line whereas it works fine via config.xml. I tried "CSCRIPT
> wpkg.js /log_file_path:d:\logs" without success.
>
> Did I miss anything?

Not every parameter can be set in command line.

log_file_path is one of them:

* Path where the logfiles are written to. This might be an UNC path on the
* network as well as a local path. Environment variables are expanded.
* Default value      : "%TEMP%"
* Command-line switch: -
* Examples:
* <param name='log_file_path' value='%TEMP%' />
* <param name='log_file_path' value='\\\\server\\share\\dir' />