[wpkg-users] Beginner WPKG assistance

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Feb 15 10:57:17 CET 2008

Joel Levin schrieb:
> I am not a programmer and have no experience in UNIX. Can anybody give
> me some advice--or better yet a manual on either traditional WPKG use or
> even better--a structured method --or a manual--for the web interface. I
> find this all very confusing because of mu lack of DOS experience...

Emm, UNIX shell is not DOS, although both usually use white letters on
black background... And that's only one of few similarities.

Have you read the INSTALL file? It is pretty straightforward if you ever
installed any other web-based program which uses a database.

That being said, you don't need the web interface to use WPKG.