[wpkg-users] wpkg does not execute at startup

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Feb 28 13:53:01 CET 2008

omaigad schrieb:
> hi,
> thank you for the pointer. I did tryed to look up for the answer in faq,
> but with no luck. I think i should mention that on startum wpkg.xml file
> is not created it is created only if i start wpkg through cmd line. Also
> do you think i should try testing releses of wpkg ?
> thank you for your time

So, do you see a cmd window if you log in, when you set "show GUI" in
WPKG Client?

Did you use "Test settings" button in WPKG Client to verify you didn't
specify wrong paths etc.?

Are you use network credentials?

I just added it to the FAQ:

Also, in WPKG Client setup, add some command as "execute before" and
"execute after" (commands like notepad.exe or cmd.exe) - it will pause
executing until you close their windows.