[wpkg-users] [a bit OT] (Local) Group Policy and WPKG...

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Mon Jan 28 15:23:28 CET 2008

why not use adminpak.msi from SP4 for win2k (extract it from the service
pack with /x), then install adminpak.msi, run poledit.exe, create or
find a .adm template, et the registry change you need in it, save as
NTConfig.POO, put NTConfig.POL in your netlogon share?  your windows
clients will automagically look for it there and load whatever is in it.