[wpkg-users] WPKG client does not reboot

Florian Effenberger floeff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:03:07 CEST 2008

Hello,

I recently tested the WPKG Client under Windows XP Professional SP3,
in conjunction with WPKG 1.0.2. It works fine, packages are being
installed without problems. However, automatic reboot does not seem to
work. My log entries in the event viewer says:

1. WSH: Installation of Microsoft Office 2000 Professional successful,
system rebooting.
2. WSH: System reboot in progress!
3. WPKG Client: Script post action execution: successfuly done
4. WPKG Client: Network resource: successfuly disconnected
5. WPKG Client: RestartSystem->InitiateSystemShutdown-> Das Gerät ist
nicht bereit.

Anyone got a clue why this happens? Maybe it has to do with my post
action command (net use r: /delete)?

Thanks
Florian