[wpkg-users] MS Office 2003 problem

Jens Geile jens.geile at mzbs.de
Mon Jul 14 14:44:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

As I already wrote:
> > I also tried creating and administrative installation point with /a but even from that installation point I keep getting exit code 1603.
Also an administrative installation point is not really an option for me. I cannot include the Pidkey into the installation point as I want to distribute the same package containing the installation point to several locations which all use different keys. Having one key for all locations is NOT an option. And I was unable to find where the Pidkey is stored within the installation point. I even checked the pro11.msi file with Orca but no luck...

> IIRC you can extract to a local folder and then copy the whole directory to your server.
I already tried all that...

-
jens