[wpkg-users] Command Line Client Installer

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Mar 27 16:17:32 CET 2008

Pierre Rivard schrieb:
> I'm a new user of wpkg, just trying to figure it out at the moment,
> basically just evaluating it right now. So far it looks like it will do
> what I need, and that it will be great once I get the profiles and
> packages set up. I was wondering if there was a way to install the
> client from the command prompt I was thinking of creating a self
> executing archive that would allow it to be easily installed by any
> administrator, just a zipped package with a batch file in. I noticed
> that the client installer is also listed as being a command line
> installer, but I cant find any documentation on how to use it from the
> command line... Anyone made an instant installer for their machines?

It's a MSI file, so it will install from the command line without problems.

Some installation examples were originally in the ZIP file together with
the installer, but as we have only MSI left now as the installer,
obviously the examples are gone, too...

You can find the examples in a ZIP file here: http://wpkg.org/files/client/

I'll add some command line instructions here later today:
http://wpkg.org/WPKG_Client - thanks for noticing.