[wpkg-users] Thanks for everything - WPKG is nice but it still needs improvement

Steve Handy shandy at global-com.com
Thu Mar 27 20:00:52 CET 2008

I doubt I am angering people. If that's the case I would not be receiving help from the kind hearted people whom assisted me. If I offended anyone here by the way I posted my comments then I do apologize. This is really the first time I have used something of this nature.

Rainer: I can tell by this harsh response you certaintly lack professional courtesy. You are right, I could do some posting my self on the wiki, so I will take that in consideration. But you know it's the way you carry yourself and how you respond. Nothing is perfect and I don't expect this open source project to be.

And by the way, I am not pissed off.

Steve