[wpkg-users] Cannot install wpkg on W2k3 Terminal Server

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Mar 28 10:41:21 CET 2008

Hi Alan

Alan Au wrote:
> I have tried  1.2-rc6 , but got the same error.

:-(
  so this was a waste of time. Do you have any IE Toolbar like the
Google Toolbar installed? According to some Google search results
uninstalling the Google Toolbar helped sometimes - however it's not
clear to me yet how this could influence WPKG installation.

So I am running out of ideas currently. Sorry.

This is an issue we have to solve since WPKG client is an essential
component.