[wpkg-users] Profile inconsitency: Package with ID 'imageresize' is listed in profile but ...

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue May 20 10:24:22 CEST 2008

Hi Jose,

Jose Cortijo wrote:
> thanks a lot man. You were absolutely right. It is working right now. I
> create an imageresize.xml in the packages folder with that lines but I
> didnt know I should modify the packages.xml .
> So, the first file is not needed??

Right. Strictly speaking it is not needed. It is just an example. By
historical reasons packages.xml within the same directory as wpkg.js is
a collection of all packages in one file. Some people do not like to
maintain a huge XML file with all package definitions in a single file.
So WPKG also scans every XML file from the packages/ subfolder an
concatenates them. So yes, you might get rid of packages.xml if you like
(or move it to packages/) - whatever you prefer.

In any case you should remove the sample entries you don't need; which
are there only for demo purposes.

Hope that clarifies it.