[wpkg-users] laptop mode issue

Michael Ugilt michael at ugilt.net
Tue Nov 18 19:25:13 CET 2008

Hi all.

Have a issue as wifi connected laptop very often do not deploy wpkg packages
as expected.

Digesting the event log I can see that: (translated)

WPKG: Offline mode enabled: successfully done

WPKG: Offline mod: server connecting method selected

WPKG: Server connecting: successfully done

WPKG: Network resource required

WPKG: WNetAddConnection2-> Network path not found

Running in Debug mode I found the last two line to read:

WPKG: Network resource required

WPKG: successfully connected

I suspect it can be a timing issue with getting the wifi credentials in
place in time ??

Running exactly same config files over a wired LAN does work (yes laptop
mode)

Anything I can do?

Thx

Michael