[wpkg-users] WPKG Agent 1.3.5 Install Failure

Leon Hedding (ICT) Leon.Hedding at ict.om.org
Mon Nov 3 15:23:10 CET 2008

Tomasz,

No, I did not hand edit the file. I created it with the GUI and then
went back to hand format it so that it was more easy to read. I cannot
duplicate it, but when I exported the settings.xml file it did not
include the second delay time for the script. I have hand corrected the
error and no longer have the issue with the settings.xml file on 1.3.5
or 1.3.6.

I have as well gotten 1.3.6 to install properly with spaces in the UNC
path for the installer and settings file. I could never get it to work
for 1.3.5.

Cheers,

Leon Hedding