[wpkg-users] Elevated-Execute

Greg Kavanagh greg at concretenoise.com
Mon Nov 24 18:51:40 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm having a lot of difficulty figuring out how to install wpkg-client
with group policy and having it find the settings file on the server.
I've been trying to edit an .mst transform file to set the "settings
file" variable with little success. I was wondering if anyone had
accomplished this successfully?

Thanks
Greg