[wpkg-users] Installs from start to finish....

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Oct 15 22:55:56 CEST 2008

most GUI installs either use MSI which accepts various flags for
settings, or the GUI installer itself secretly accepts flags for
settings.  a lot of times if you do GUI-Install-Program /? you will get
a list of flags it accepts, or there is a website that details many
hidden settings.  http://www.appdeploy.com/packages/

thats cool that you have a CD that installs everything you need, too bad
I can't do that at my work, we have a dozen different kind of computers,
a lot of people using different kinds of software, etc.  WPKG helps a
lot with that though.