[wpkg-users] Installs from start to finish....

Berge Schwebs Bjørlo berge at trivini.no
Fri Oct 17 07:58:05 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 08:20:23PM -0400, Kevin Landers wrote:
> I would be very interested in hearing your methods for such an installation
> process.

To my general amazement, you're not the first to ask. Amazed, since this
basically is a series of ugly hacks which happen to work (-: It solves a
fairly low narrow set of problems.

> *Believes heavily in documentation* ;)

Indeed, as long as it's already written (-; For now, it's only documented in
Norwegian[0].

I'd be happy to put the source somewhere and write something about it
English, since people seem interested, though. I probably won't have the time
until after this weekend, but I'll keep you posted.

-B

[0] http://itk.samfundet.no/dok/suwi

--
Berge Schwebs Bjørlo