[wpkg-users] WPKG speech on 'LinuxDay 08' in Pordenone...

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Oct 17 10:50:15 CEST 2008

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> I didn't know we have a Linux port of WPKG ;)

Me neither. I've opened the page and it looks like he's actually going
to speak about Windows software deployment. I also use Linux servers
only to deploy Windows clients. A simple Samba server is enough do do it
as WPKG does not rely on any "special" or proprietary technology.

Linux supports Windows, the other way around it's usually not working ;-)