[wpkg-users] Automatically Updated Installer Repository (ketarin, filehippo, others?)

Peter Woodman pjjw at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 28 16:54:51 CET 2008

There is a little perl script called 'uscan' used in Debian
development that performs a similar function to the programs you
mention. Unfortunately, it's closely tied to the Debian packaging
system, but with a little work you could get it to pull its
information from Wpkg instead (pull version and update url from the
xml).