[wpkg-users] Vista service

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Oct 30 19:21:30 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

> But when booting I got an error that the network path is not found. Can it
> be that my wifi is not initialized yet? - then how to delay launch until
> avail?

Yes, this is possible - or you're using 802.1x authentication where the
connection is passed through only after user authentication.

It could also be a kind of personal-firewall issue.

You might think about trying the "scheduler" approach. Use Windows task
scheduler to invoke WPKG service when the machine is up.