[wpkg-users] several checks in one package

Markus Nagel edv at tekomedia.de
Wed Sep 10 17:42:33 CEST 2008

Hello Tomasz,
thanks for the fast reply.
The script I presented here was just an example, so I don't know if a
batch-script would do all the things I want, especially handling the
commands as packages, filling them into wpkg.xml etc.
I guess I need to create two packages then checking one condition each
and putting them together in a profile, for instance.