[wpkg-users] Custom connecting script always fails

James Cort james.cort at u4eatech.com
Tue Sep 16 17:31:03 CEST 2008

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> James Cort schrieb:

>> What I didn't say because I didn't want to cloud the issue was that I
>> don't think the problem is directly related to my script; I wrote a
>> script in AutoIT which does the same thing and compiled it and found
>> that the AutoIT script (which I'm using as the "Execute before...") and
>> which logs everything it does to a file doesn't appear to execute -
>> well, it doesn't get as far as logging so much as a single line.
>
> Still, I'm curious why it breaks ;)

I could email you the setup.xml to recreate the issue yourself if you'd
like - I've found that the same symptoms are present with both the
current beta and stable client releases.

I'm happy to do all I reasonably can to help with the issue but I don't
have the time to download the source, read and understand it and submit
a patch.

--
James Cort

IT Manager