[wpkg-users] Timeout value precedence

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Mon Apr 6 11:11:02 CEST 2009

Hi,
       it seems that the timeout value set by the WPKG Client is not overridden by the value specified in the package.
I have the following configuration:

1) WPKG Client 1.3.6 x86 and 1.3.8 x64
2) install at shutdown with timeout of 15 minutes

There is one package that needs a longer timeout, about 30 minutes.

I think I have only one option here, where I have to increase the timeout of the clients to one hour and set individual timeouts for each package, since it would not be practical to let the installations hang for one hour each time.

Or is there another solution ?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan