[wpkg-users] Uninstalling MS Office 2003

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Thu Apr 2 09:17:17 CEST 2009

Claudiu Cristea <clau.cristea at gmail.com> writes:

> I want to remove MS Office that were installed before WPKG... As I
> understood, the *remove* action is called when a WPKG package is
> removed after the software has been installed through WPKG...

Why not just create a valid office 2k3 package, with an <install/> to
install the package and a <remove/> to remove it.

Let the check define that it's already installed, and then, on the
machines where it should not be installed, remove it from their profile
and office will be remove at the next WPKG run.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
RAIP de l'Orne