[wpkg-users] Changing the "WPKG Software Deployment" title

Berge Schwebs Bjørlo berge at trivini.no
Fri Apr 3 10:40:52 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 11:39:21AM +0200, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Go to http://wpkg.org/Download -> WPKG Client -> Testing releases and
> download the latest version.
>
> Let me know how it works for you, maybe it's time to release it as
> "stable".

For what it's worth, the testing release (1.1.0-M6) has been working nicely
without hiccups for about a year here, including the use of /sendStatus.

(That said, I believe the client could use some GUI cleanups before release,
but I'd rather see it released than stalled waiting for fixes (-: )

Cheers,
-Berge

--
Berge Schwebs Bjørlo