[wpkg-users] How to I configure push software

Foo, Steven Steven.Foo at idt.com
Sun Apr 5 08:22:53 CEST 2009

Hi Tomasz,

What I mean was how to I push out software like MSI or EXE in silent
mode?

I understand when the agent is installed on user pc, it will check based
on the condition of the xml script to install software
when the pc is started up. We have pc or laptop which seldom reboot.

So we want to push MSI or EXE software to them instead awaiting to
reboot.

Thanks
Steven