[wpkg-users] WNetAddConnection2-> A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated..

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Apr 21 15:51:17 CEST 2009

well he said that his guest account was prompting for a password.  but
see, XP/Vista/whatever is already connected to the server as a certain
username, and then you are also trying to connect as guest (but it may
not matter since wpkg is connecting as the system user and not whomever
he is logged in as).  But i'd add

        map to guest = bad user
        map to guest = bad password

to the [global] section in smb.conf and make sure he has guest ok = Yes
in his [wpkg] share.