[wpkg-users] More ways of defining hosts in hosts.xml - end

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:13:47 CEST 2009

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't quite understand the reasoning for
resorting to using semicolons for selecting multiple hosts/OSes/etc.
Depending on the support or differences in WSH's regex engine, I believe you
should already be able to do this multiple matching with regular expressions
using the pipe character, such as: <host id="computer02|salesgoup|wpkgrocks"
profile-id="common" />

I have not tried it out myself, but theoretically any valid regexp should
work.