[wpkg-users] Error-Message when shutting down my Workstation

Hans-Werner Friedemann h-w.friedemann at vds-herzberg.de
Fri Dec 4 09:52:24 CET 2009

Hi @ all

I get an error-message when I shut down my Workstation.

The Error-Message come from wpkgsrv.exe and said: "unknown software exception" with Error-Code "0x40008015".
I´ve installed the WPKG-Client 1.3.9 (x86) with standard settings.
I use WPKG in touch with WPKGexpress but I don´t think there´s the Problem.

The last listed Event in the workstations ErrorLog is: System query service status

Can someone of you help me to solve the problem?

Thanks