[wpkg-users] InnoSetup Uninstall

le dahut le.dahut at laposte.net
Tue Dec 8 17:51:42 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm testing WPKG, I'm very happy with it but I've a little problem :
every InnoSetup doesn't uninstall correctly.
With "/VERYSILENT /NORESTART" or only with "/VERYSILENT" I get "exit
code=1". After this failed uninstall, only the file "unin000.exe" is
present in the application directory (%PROGRAMFILES%\myapp").

I thought it was a code to reboot but InnoSetup help says :
"""
Beginning with Inno Setup 4.0.8, the uninstaller will return a non-zero
exit code if the user cancels or a fatal error is encountered.
"""
so "1" is indicates uninstall has failed.

If I run it manually via command line I get exit code = 0.

Any idea ?