[wpkg-users] Active development? [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Michael Chinn Michael.Chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au
Wed Feb 18 00:09:46 CET 2009

I think the date on those folders are wrong, should be 2009?

--
Michael Chinn
User Support Officer - Information Technology

Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
PO Box 1379
TOWNSVILLE, QLD 4810

Ph 07 47500874 Fax 07 4772 6093
michaelc at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.