[wpkg-users] WPKG Client: WNetAddConnection2 "Access Denied" Error

Kai Pastor dg0yt at darc.de
Wed Jan 21 10:01:58 CET 2009

> Could you try to use this one:
>
> http://www1.wpkg.org/files/client/beta/test/
>
> It has a switch which should allow you to use computer account/password
> to connect to the share.
>
> Let me know if it works for you or not.

The latest beta (2008-01-09) basically works as needed using computer
account/password.

The only issue I noticed is in "Test settings":
The first test, "Connection to \\DOMAIN\DFS\...\wpkg.js" reports
[FAILED], "WNetAddConnection2-> Zugriff verweigert" (Access denied).
There are three more tests (Trying to execute ..., Trying to read ...) which
succeed.

Thank you,
Kai Pastor.