[wpkg-users] WPKG Client 1.3.6 64bit error

Stephan Roesgen stephan.roesgen at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:34:40 CET 2009

Hello,

the new version works great on Windows XP x64 with one exception. It´s
the logon delay window, which should appear on system start to inform
the user, if new software gets installed. If i set the "execution
mode" to "at system shutdown" the message correctly appears. But on
"at system startup" the message doen´t appear and the user gets the
ability to login, even if software gets installed in the background
and WPKG is running.

best regards
Stephan